"The only obstacles in life you have to overcome are the ones that place limits on your purpose"
Through his transparent empowerment speaking, Phillip shares his downfalls in life and rise to success. This serves as proof to your students and staff that NOTHING is out of their REACH if you’re willing to put in the work.
Student motivation topics: Reaching forward past adversity
- Know your worth
- Be a leader
- Overcoming obstacles
- Importance of education
- Being a lifelong learner
- Closing the achievement gaps
- Dismantling the school to prison pipeline
- Finding identity
- Not being a product of your environment
- Mental, physical and spiritual health and wellness
- Students will learn of the realities of the achievement gap and opportunity gap learning.
- Audience will hear how Phil failed at every school and grad level he was in, and is now pursuing a PhD.
- Audience will learn the importance of self confidence and discipline, and how our failures do not define who we are.
- The students will be pushed to see themselves not as society does, but as who they desire to be.
Professional Development topics:
- Connecting with students past the classroom
- Know your WHY?
- Student mental health matters